Thread: Gun Attachments issue

Experience

Default Gun Attachments issue

The Problem that i have with all the gun attachments have for move is that none of them re-allocate the move buttons to the back of the gun…you still have your other hand right in front of said attachment and use your thumb to press the buttons which is extremely awkward with games like dead space extraction...

Does anyone know of an attachment that does otherwise
    StarKiller

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

The Sharpshooter that's coming with KZ3 will be what you want.

That's a rifle and even has a slot for the NaviCon.

3. Saying Thanks:

felixbf (February 9th, 2011)  

Experience

What about the move buttons are they remappable ?
    StarKiller

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Not sure but the trigger is digital (so MOVE fits into a port on the actual Sharpshooter), which tells me that it could be depending on the game.

Also the Sharpshooter has additional buttons for reloading and firing modes:

The PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter will be released along with Killzone 3 this coming February 2011 for about $39.99. The controller attachment holds the the Playstation Move motion controller and navigation controller. It includes extra buttons on the side, a responsive digital trigger, a firing mode selector, pump-action and a reload button along with adjustable shoulder stock.

Apparently this was designed specifically with Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs in mind and ships with a Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4 sticker pack. Other compatible titles include Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction.

I'm guessing this makes the PlayStation Move Shooting attachment I bought and reviews a little over a month ago already obsolete.

SOURCE

6. Saying Thanks:

felixbf (February 9th, 2011)  

Addicted Member
    Live forever or die trying!!!!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Not sure but the trigger is digital (so MOVE fits into a port on the actual Sharpshooter), which tells me that it could be depending on the game.

Also the Sharpshooter has additional buttons for reloading and firing modes:

The PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter will be released along with Killzone 3 this coming February 2011 for about $39.99. The controller attachment holds the the Playstation Move motion controller and navigation controller. It includes extra buttons on the side, a responsive digital trigger, a firing mode selector, pump-action and a reload button along with adjustable shoulder stock.

Apparently this was designed specifically with Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs in mind and ships with a Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4 sticker pack. Other compatible titles include Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space Extraction.

I'm guessing this makes the PlayStation Move Shooting attachment I bought and reviews a little over a month ago already obsolete.

SOURCE
    dude you can only get this at teh concept store.

i wnat it so bad though.... now waiting for take 2 to get guns into stock...

if anyone can buy me a sharpshooter . i will pay for post everything.

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Relax, it hasn't even been released yet. But it will when KZ3 comes out wich is very soon.

Addicted Member
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    Relax, it hasn't even been released yet. But it will when KZ3 comes out wich is very soon.
    pmed keenest.

he said ske is only brining in a few to sa. so only the concept store may sell them

Banned
    :O behind you!!!!

Experience

that was my concern 2, with all the buttons on the motion controller and navi controller, a gun would need to be able to remap them to controllers right by the triggers, otherwise whats the point of the gun if you have to hold it in a way that is 'unnatural' for a gun to be held.