Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 129 ******spoilerssssss******

Banned
    ..::I AM HERE TO GAME::..

Experience

Default Ufc 129 ******spoilerssssss******

Wow.....It was amazing......randy had no strategies against lyoto crane kick....
    pleased to see the new weight divisions got of to a epic start...
    how was the size of mark hominik hemotosis on his head daaaammnnnnnn....that was cool.......
    ahhhh and finally GSP shall always prevail.......GSP SUPERMAN JABS

2. Saying Thanks:

Nabeel_E (May 3rd, 2011)  

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ORSIM_L View Post
    Wow.....It was amazing......randy had no strategies against lyoto crane kick....
    pleased to see the new weight divisions got of to a epic start...
    how was the size of mark hominik hemotosis on his head daaaammnnnnnn....that was cool.......
    ahhhh and finally GSP shall always prevail.......GSP SUPERMAN JABS
    I must say, I really didn't expect the Randy vs Lyoto to end like that, and I was sad to see Randy leave for the last time.

Mark Hominik seriously had a second head in that fight, I pointed, laughed, and uttered "What the &#(% is that!!"

Aldo's performance was a little disappointing overall, I don't think he took this fight as serious as he could have, I know he said otherwise in his post fight, but what else would he say? He was badly conditioned, and was breathing out of his mouth after the first round, but it could be a bad weight cut, but he lacked explosiveness, and his usual crazy antics.

GSP vs Shields, very bad performance for GSP, as well as Shields, he didn't even make a single half arsed attempt to pull a sub anywhere in the fight, he needs to understand this is not Strikeforce, he's has never fought someone in the top 3 pound for pound before, it's another league. He is 1/1 in the UFC at the moment, so watch him jump back to Strikeforce quicker then he left, since he will probably go straight to the bottom of the ladder in the UFC now.

GSP still lacks any form of knockout power at the moment, and I think that was his best chance to end the fight, via clean knock out, or TKO after a huge shot, but he was to afraid to jump on shields, like we saw after that first Jab, as well as the head kick, there was no "killer instinct" like we see from all the great finishers.

GSP is extremely polished, the most well rounded fighter, but he lacks aggression, and the only thing he's been doing lately is outclassing opponents, and beating them on the score board for the past 4 fights. He has amazing BJJ, but he hardly goes for a sub, apart from the Dan Hardy fight, with Hardy's freak "don't tap" heart, but I think he can finish a lot of guys if he were to go "sub hunting"

He also carries out the plan Greg Jackson gives him, and he is very accurate with his strikes, but I think he needs to work on his power, because prodding jabs, and a few overhand rights won't end any fights. Never the less, he is still one of my favorite fighters, and still champ as I predicted.
    Last edited by Arcanecynic; May 2nd, 2011 at 05:57 PM.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

4. Saying Thanks:

Nabeel_E (May 3rd, 2011),  ORSIM_L (May 2nd, 2011)  

Banned

Experience

Arcane do you watch the whole of the fight card from beginning to end or do you skip everything to to the fights!

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ORSIM_L View Post
    Arcane do you watch the whole of the fight card from beginning to end or do you skip everything to to the fights!
    I watch everything from beginning to end. Was very impressed with the Yves Jabouin vs. Pablo Garza fight, although I thought that Yves was seriously starting to chop down those legs.

Mark Bocek vs. Ben Henderson was another good fight, and I love the fact that Ben Henderson owned that ginger, I love how he still thought he won the fight afterwards, what a retard, he got owned for 90% of the fight.
    Humanity's a failed experiment, walking the path to extinction.The earth will shake and the waters will rise. The elements reclaim what was taken.

7. Saying Thanks:

Nabeel_E (May 3rd, 2011)  

Banned

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanecynic View Post
    I watch everything from beginning to end. Was very impressed with the Yves Jabouin vs. Pablo Garza fight, although I thought that Yves was seriously starting to chop down those legs.

Mark Bocek vs. Ben Henderson was another good fight, and I love the fact that Ben Henderson owned that ginger, I love how he still thought he won the fight afterwards, what a retard, he got owned for 90% of the fight.
    Jabouin vs Garza just another fight which showed that if one person knows more than the other hes in big trouble but I have seen Jabouin fight before and was really hoping he would win

Gaming Wizard
    Eat, Gym, Game Sleep and Repeat
    Experience

Great fights...starting with Bendo vs Bocek I loved the fight, once again Bendo showed constant evolution and more wrestling and clinch work which will help him in the LW div. He's a great striker and has wicked sub defense but in this fight he defended every take down attempt and got him against the cage and worked some great knees, loved his elbows and knees he threw throughout the fight, only see this dude getting better, smooth performance lol.

Brilz vs Matyushenko was brilliant, the janitor came in saying he would KO Brilz and did just that in a matter of seconds, perfectly combo and killer instinct to finish off the fight, Brilz has his back against the cage now with 2 losses, he's really young so hopefully he'll come back strong.

Machida vs Coture was a brilliant fight for me to watch. To me this is the perfect Machida, technical counterstriking and very aggressive compared to his last 2 fights...I think he dazzled Coture and honestly was too quick and powerful for him, he shrugged Coture of twice like he was nothing and Randy is a brilliant wrestler and his clinch work is on another level, I think Machida still is a top LHW and will make a new run up the ladder.

Co main event was a war, wasn't what we normally see out of Aldo, he normally dominates and takes no damage but he was off for a long time and said he put on a lot more muscle than normal, either way there's no doubt he deserves to be the champ, he cracked Hominik with some vintage leg kicks and added some vicious elbows and knees...damn I thought something really bad happened to the machine it looked like an alien was trying to escape from his skull lol, but luckily it was just blood, apparently he's fine and no serious injury.

Shields vs Gsp was really odd but I understand the fight, Gsp is just that good that he shuts down everyone's game, Shields great wrestling and bjj was non existent in the fight just like every other opponent that fought Gsp, their strengths do not make any difference.
    I think Gsp plays it too safe though which makes the fight odd to me, he dropped Shields easily with a head kick and with a jab so why not dive in and try finishing the fight?

At least he knew he was in a fight unlike Hardey, Kos Shields fought when he was out of his element and sent Gsp to hospital and he is injured, its minor only 60days out but the fact is he did get hurt while Shields walked out fine.
    Gsp is a great fighter but he might have a serious problem coming his way, no not Anderson but Dana white is trying to get Nate Diaz to fight him and to me thats a great fight, Gracie only wants Diaz to fight for the right money because he has a pro boxing match lined up...so lets hope they work that out and get this sorted once and for all, who is the best ww in the world.

10. Saying Thanks:

Arcanecynic (May 3rd, 2011),  ORSIM_L (May 3rd, 2011)  

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyTdi View Post
    Dana white is trying to get Nate Diaz to fight him and to me thats a great fight, Gracie only wants Diaz to fight for the right money because he has a pro boxing match lined up...so lets hope they work that out and get this sorted once and for all, who is the best ww in the world.
    You mean Nick Diaz? Nate hasn't fought in ages.

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

You mean Nick Diaz? Nate hasn't fought in ages.
    Yeah Nick sorry but Nate did fight at 129 against Rory Mcdonlad...great fight btw, check it out.

Addicted Member
    Wait.... What???
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyTdi View Post
    Yeah Nick sorry but Nate did fight at 129 against Rory Mcdonlad...great fight btw, check it out.
    Awesome, didn't even see it! Ye, how did I KNOW this was going to happen? This is going to turn into the same saga that Hughes had with the Gracie's, they always carry vendettas!

Hughes beats a Gracie, another one gets pissed. He beats another one, Richardo gets pissed. He beats Richardo, now they decide to skip Hughes

Watch this turn into the same thing. Shields goes GSP, and looses, now Diaz will go GSP, and probably loose. Then they will feed Gilbert Malendez a horse, and have him go fight GSP, and after that, the Gracie camp will probably start targeting Jones or Silva

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Awesome, didn't even see it! Ye, how did I KNOW this was going to happen? This is going to turn into the same saga that Hughes had with the Gracie's, they always carry vendettas!

Hughes beats a Gracie, another one gets pissed. He beats another one, Richardo gets pissed. He beats Richardo, now they decide to skip Hughes

Watch this turn into the same thing. Shields goes GSP, and looses, now Diaz will go GSP, and probably loose. Then they will feed Gilbert Malendez a horse, and have him go fight GSP, and after that, the Gracie camp will probably start targeting Jones or Silva
    They do and I think the main reason is pride, the Gracie guys take this sport super serious.

I know Gracie has asked for a rematch against Hughes in Rio.

This time around though I think it's more about who is better and who can face Gsp next, simply because Gracie doesn't want Diaz committing to a fight because of pro boxing but Dana wants the fight since Gsp wont fight Silva.

15. Saying Thanks:

ORSIM_L (May 4th, 2011)  

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast