Page 2445 of 2451 FirstFirst ... 14451945234523952425244124422443244424452446244724482449 ... LastLast
Results 24,441 to 24,450 of 24509

Thread: Recently Purchased PICTURE thread.

Game IDs
    Experience

1xTicket

PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

For this price I will give it a go

3. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (April 17th, 2018),  SLYGUY (April 14th, 2018),  VeiledWarlock (April 14th, 2018),  WarGod ZA (April 16th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by C3realKilla View Post
    Attachment 92393
    Been on the lookout for a top performing headset for a while now. Settled for this.
    Nice my man i have the Arctis 5's and i have been through a lot of headsets and to be honest i dont see myself buying anything but steelseries.

Would have got the pro wireless had i have known it was going to be a thing.

5. Saying Thanks:

C3realKilla (April 14th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    Everything...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by C3realKilla View Post
    Attachment 92393
    Been on the lookout for a top performing headset for a while now. Settled for this.
    Bloody hell... what a price

7. Saying Thanks:

Romito (April 15th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    Aka Antiwisla
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Nice my man i have the Arctis 5's and i have been through a lot of headsets and to be honest i dont see myself buying anything but steelseries.

Would have got the pro wireless had i have known it was going to be a thing.
    They are indeed awesome. I was going to get the Arctis 7’s but opted against them after I found out that many of its features didn’t work on consoles. The guy in the store recommended me the Astro A50’s over the Pros but for me there was a clear winner... Steelseries.
    Hidden Content
    Fifa Tournament Winner in Wroclaw - Poland
    PS3ZA World Cup Tournament Winner

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    1xTicket

And a time machine?

10. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (April 14th, 2018),  Se7en (April 14th, 2018),  sesh17 (April 14th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by reactor_sa View Post
    And a time machine?
    Template, thought that would be fairly obvious

Didn't need any more shoes but the special at the store was hard to pass up

PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

12. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (April 17th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Some stuff i have bought myself over the last month.

New Board

New Sound

New Shoes

Last edited by mantis za; April 14th, 2018 at 07:33 PM.

14. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (April 17th, 2018),  bokka1 (April 15th, 2018),  Gouko_Tenrou (April 16th, 2018),  Hennie (April 16th, 2018),  Raikan007 (April 15th, 2018),  Romito (April 15th, 2018),  SLYGUY (April 14th, 2018),  Transformer09 (April 15th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    Went nuts after struggling to find a nightlight for the kids.

So just went full smart home option that will last them both twenty years.

So these two units arrived today via DHL and bizarrely no customs duties were charged or anything.

It was literally 3 days since they shipped out on Friday and 10 days total from date of purchase so I am well impressed with Banggood.com and the R250 shipping charge seems bloody cheap now.

All in I paid R1,618.32 for both including shipping, so really R810 each but I did order two which drops the shipping.

Now I wish I had just ordered four because I like them so much I want them in my own bedroom.

Packaging is great and really they are the Apple of China following very similar design aesthetics with a white power adapter and everything. Banggood threw in a free converter to SA 2-prong plug so could use them right out of the box.

I was worried it would all be Chinese everywhere but turns out the chinese on top of the units is more of a "how to" sticker that then peels off and leaves it very plain and stylish with nothing more than a Power on/off logo on the main button.

Getting the App was quite easy using a QR code and it was also in English by default. Had some headaches setting up my Xiaomi account which you need to get going with the App but eventually managed to verify it.

Once inside it simply detects the devices over Bluetooth and then you provide your Wifi SSID and Key and it configures them and from there it's all Wifi. Immediately both updates with a firmware over the air and rebooted and off you go.

Then you can fiddle with colours and a strobing rotation rainbox thing which will be nice for the kids but it seems you can't start it up in that mode.

However even ignoring the App stuff completely, just using the buttons you can have it in Cool White mode or flip to Warm White mode and then holding it for a second or two it switches to low brightness nightlight mode which was the main functionality I wanted because it seems in South Africa finding a decent night light is impossible..

Using the App you can then set timer functions to auto-on and auto-off and you can also setup an Auto-night light mode which I think will be quite useful for someone like myself that goes to bed at 1am when everyone else is sleeping and faffing in the dark.

Where I expected to really get stuck with it is the hackable side of things and adding it to Homebridge so I can use it with Homekit...but even that was a simple plugin installation away and no configuration and it immediately popped up and I can do the basic functions with it like on/off, brightness and changing colours. Even Home Assistant auto-discovered the thing and could easily control it remotely with that.

I haven't fiddled too much yet but didn't see an option to switch to Night Light mode in either Homekit or Home Assistant, but then starting it up normally it starts up in Night Light mode anyway which is perfect so you never get a shock in the middle of the night when it goes back to whatever it was in last.

Would be awesome for me to just flip the light on remotely when heading to bed and make my way there without the usual iPhone flashlight story and it really wouldn't be any more effort as it sits right on Control Centre as well.

All in all I'm very happy with the purchase and as much as it seems expensive it's exceptional value and should really last a lifetime.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

16. Saying Thanks:

$eR8Ed (April 17th, 2018),  Naasief (April 16th, 2018),  SLYGUY (April 16th, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post

These look pretty sweet !

18. Saying Thanks:

SauRoN (April 16th, 2018),  SLYGUY (April 16th, 2018)  

Page 2445 of 2451 FirstFirst ... 14451945234523952425244124422443244424452446244724482449 ... LastLast