Crypto is dead, bro

No analysis required.

They are two different companies.

I didn't link you for the note at the top, but just showing the fact they operate separately, but the note supports my statement as well.

The SEC can only operate within the US against US companies.

America is a huge fuckup for any financial institution because almost every state has a different regulatory requirement and most also require a physical presence in each state to operate and gain licensing etc.
CZ is stepping down as Binance CEO not Binance US. Don’t think you’ve got your facts straight. But whatever.

CZ is stepping down as Binance CEO not Binance US. Don’t think you’ve got your facts straight. But whatever.

That’s got nothing to do with your article.

I didn’t make any comment whatsoever on that.

You claimed (with clever word play and the usual anti crypto narrative) that Binance will be folding because of this and I made the point this has nothing to do with Binance global.

Binance will hardly notice, while you think this will sink their ship.

I want to also make it clear I’m not a fan of Binance and have always considered them a bit sketchy with some openly dodgy practises to skirt regulations.

But someone has to counter point your flawed narrative.

Wonder why though, he isn't based in US is he?

Public image for obvious reasons.

Would you trust your money to a company that’s being run by a guy who plead guilty to money laundering? Whether that charge is legitimate or not it will hurt their image.

Wonder why though, he isn't based in US is he?

It's under his watch that "Binance allowed bad actors to freely transact on the platform, enabling everything from child sex abuse and narcotics to terrorist financing for ISIS, Al Qaeda and Hamas’s Al-Qassam Brigades" in a “deliberate and calculated effort to profit from the US market without implementing controls required by US laws.”

Or he made his fortune and thought "stuff it" with this lot.

Sorry I updated the post.

He’s just stepping down as CEO which is just his day job that pays him a salary.

He’s not cashing in his stake in the business.

When is xrp going to the moon? I need to get rid of mine and be done with this crypto nonsense.

When is xrp going to the moon? I need to get rid of mine and be done with this crypto nonsense.

So just put in a sell order for double what you paid for it and it will auto close when it happens.

Depending on where you bought it has mooned many times. I’ve double my money multiple times.

Bah! Can’t trust anything on the internet any more.
This got me wondering. I have some thousands in my LUNO wallet that I remember every now & then, then I add a few hundred rands to it, and forget about it till next time. Usually months down the line.

How safe is that money. Couldn't these companies just disappear overnite with whatever funds they holding? How secure are these crypto wallets really?

Back
Top Bottom