Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alpha Tauri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aston Martin

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I support drivers instead

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Looks like there might be only 9 proper corners there, and i might be being kind. My hopes of this being a decent race are low but with a lot of long looking straights the DRS might make for a lot of overtaking. Going to be interesting to see how it goes.

I'm waiting to see how the brightness of the Sphere is going to affect the drivers - or if they will make it a big screen TV of the race

I'm waiting to see how the brightness of the Sphere is going to affect the drivers - or if they will make it a big screen TV of the race
It’s very cool, I’m sure they’ve got some interesting things ready for the race.

1699974389162.png
Las Vegas GP will be the coldest F1 race EVER if the temperature drops below 5°C

Finally some great times for me!

Looks like this race could be very interesting, in a possible disaster sort of way. Should be a lot of overtaking as well.

Finally some great times for me!

Looks like this race could be very interesting, in a possible disaster sort of way. Should be a lot of overtaking as well.

Lol. I’m really hoping so as well with all the slating this event is getting on socials.

Lol. I’m really hoping so as well with all the slating this event is getting on socials.
Well they better get used to it. $100m on building the pits alone, will take a few years to pay all that back.

Williams should go well here, Ferrari too.

Reactions: JoE
If you have Disney plus..

bcdddf635671e5269fedb08558c6de5d.jpg

Well Vegas has begun as an absolute shit show. Circuit is attacking the cars lol.

Issues have now been identified with multiple drains around the Las Vegas circuit.

Back
Top Bottom