PlayStation Plus

I think I have all of those except Horizon Forbidden West

Was just talking about never having played GTA5 and now it’s coming to extra:

GCXbPwsWIAA6Tml

Super happy with A Plague Tale, was looking to pick that one up at some point. Loved the first one.

Stranger of paradise, I'm so glad that they turfed several things that were so bad with 15, it's interesting to play again :)

Rollerdome is an awesome game! Takes a short bit before it clicks, but it's a real blast to play.

Great start to the year for me. Plague Tale 2, Nobody StW and now Rollerdrome.

Really looking forward to Rollerdrome. Also a really good State of Play, there are so many game coming and so many to catch up on.

1706856415998.png
Upgrade and save 33%
Save 33% when you upgrade to a 12-month PlayStation®Plus Extra membership and add hundreds of PS5® and PS4™ games from the Game Catalogue to your existing benefits.*

Or, get 33% off an upgrade to a 12-month PlayStation Plus Deluxe membership that also adds the Classics Catalogue and Game Trials!

Offer expires 11 February 2024.

So happy about Sifu. Been wanting to play that since it launched.

So happy about Sifu. Been wanting to play that since it launched.
Also the stand out for me, was a few times I almost bought it now I won't have to

Heard it's tough though but I have heard lots of good things

Interested to check out Immortals of Aveum, but more excited for the Stellar Blade demo dropping tomorrow!

Last edited:
I think skull looks cool, will be giving that a bash for sure. Still haven't touched this month's games though just added them

I’ll give Immortals a go. Should be interesting to see a UE5 game in action although there are issues with it graphically, didn’t review too badly.

Skul will get a go too. Rougelikes either hit with me big or not at all so hopefully it’s the former.

Back
Top Bottom