Resident Evil 9

AdrianH

Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
A reputable Resident Evil insider has claimed that Resident Evil 9, dubbed to be the franchise’s next title, is set to launch in January 2025.

According to Dusk Golem, the game should be revealed ‘soon’ and is set to launch in January 2025. However, as Dusk Gollum points out, this is just a date that the developers are aiming for, and it could change. According to Golem, the game has been in development for the past seven years.

“I have good news/rumors to deliver on Resident Evil 9. The possible delay I had heard murmurs about can be pushed aside. RE9 should be revealed pretty soon and released next year. If what I heard previously holds true, it should be in January. It’ll have had about seven years in dev,” he said.

He continued, “January 2025 I hadn’t heard now, just been a date I’d heard previously they probably are still aiming for, but never know in game dev. I won’t leak/rumor any other details of the game, just let Capcom do their thing & let them surprise people.”

Resident Evil 4 Remake was the last game in the franchise to be released. It sold over three million units in its first two days of release and currently has over seven million units sold.

Resident Evil is Capcom’s best-selling franchise and has seen the series sell over 154 million copies since 1996.

Not much is currently known about Resident Evil 9, but if the rumors are to be believed, we’re likely to find out about the game sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom