Weekend Plans and Events

AdrianH

Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
What are you up to, or what did you get up to this weekend?

Just cut the grass, did some gardening. Wife and kid gone out for the day, going to get some hours into Cyberpunk.

Tomorrow I need to continue my online training for a few hours, and also have a few house chores to do.

So not very exciting at all.

Going to try and get going with The Witcher 3. Also trying to avoid doing the garden, something I’m quite adept at.

Nice to have some solo time for Cyberpunk, right? Online training might not be the most thrilling, but it's cool that you're keeping up with it. As for me, I'm new here on the forum. This weekend, I decided to explore Downtown LA and stumbled upon this live event production service, Downtown LA Live Event Production Services. They seem to be all about creating awesome experiences. Check them out at lalightingandsound.com if you're curious. Anyways, enjoy your slightly busy but not-so-exciting plans – sometimes those are the best kind of weekends!

Last edited:
Movie night tonight, a friend wants some headshots taken tomorrow, then maybe we do something after. Sunday is more eventful as I fly to The Hague to scout a few neighbourhoods we missed the first time around.

Family dinner at my in laws tonight. Trying to get the Sackboy plat over the weekend as well as do some cleaning up in the house whilst watching F1 and Footy.

F1 to watch. Witcher 3 to play. Check out some cars for my daughter (ouch). Go for a walk at the beach. Generally try to relax.

• House and garden chores
  • Online course to start ( and maybe finish).
  • Have some work to finish up.

At least Monday is holiday for UK

Bought Cyberpunk on special so if the weather improves will try it out (my gaming setup is in the house next door and it is cold there).

Got my DSLR back after astrophotography low pass filter removal modification so will test it, supposedly I will be able to see IR heat. Have to wait for the f*cking winter to f*ck off so I can do a astrophotography session.

Bought Cyberpunk on special so if the weather improves will try it out (my gaming setup is in the house next door and it is cold there).

Got my DSLR back after astrophotography low pass filter removal modification so will test it, supposedly I will be able to see IR heat. Have to wait for the f*cking winter to f*ck off so I can do a astrophotography session.
Maybe just wait for the free Update 2.0 to be released, which will happen between now and 26 September, probably close to 25 September when the DLC gets released.

Maybe just wait for the free Update 2.0 to be released, which will happen between now and 26 September, probably close to 25 September when the DLC gets released.
Ah cheers, didn’t know that. Sep 26 noted.

Spent the weekend doing yard work and gaming while the family was out. Tomorrow's filled with online training and chores. Not the most exciting, but productive nonetheless!

Went to London Sunday afternoon to celebrate with boss who ran the London marathon. Was a good afternoon and evening :)

Got a long weekend coming up, Thursday to Sunday. Wife has already booked it as a painting weekend, woo hoo.

An old friend lives in Aix-en-Provence and it's her 40th birthday party on the 30th. Our attendance is a surprise so that's going to be fun, but first we're off to Paris for the weekend. My wife's been a few times for work, but it'll be my first time there - looking forward to it!

but first we're off to Paris for the weekend.
Paris is cool. Spend some time to just marvel at the way they drive, crazy.

The sites are impressive, much more so than London I found. The museums too, crowded but really a must.

Paris is cool. Spend some time to just marvel at the way they drive, crazy.

The sites are impressive, much more so than London I found. The museums too, crowded but really a must.

We booked a hotel by near the Luembourg Gardens, so nice and central. We have tickets for the Louvre on Saturday afternoon and a nice restaurant after - further we'll just see what we come across (though my wife is keen on a Simone de Beauvoir tour).

Back
Top Bottom