What are you currently playing?

Same same LOL

I am quite frugal when buying games.

Yea, it's exceedingly rare that I buy games day one these days. I add them to my "wishlist", buy them when they go on special (minimum 30% off) and stick them in a "To Play" folder that I rummage through when it's time to pick a new game to play.

About 15 hours into The Witcher 3. Held off long enough for the next gen patch.

So far it's pretty damn good.

Ac valhalla (bought on launch but only starting to play it now)....game is so huge but repetitive

A patch has dropped that promises to improve performance mode significantly.
Damnit, just finished it

Must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Not sure if you played first one, Fallen Order? But they added in fast-travel in Survivor which makes things not such a slog.

Must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Not sure if you played first one, Fallen Order? But they added in fast-travel in Survivor which makes things not such a slog.
I played the first one, it was good but not great - I found the combat, especially the parry, mushy and had some annoyances with navigation. The follow-up feels better in terms of the navigation aspect, but not much has changed on the combat side. The game looks and sounds good though - I enjoy the atmosphere and performances.

I am playing Starfield but I have too little time to really start playing, family and work life is keeping me away from my Xbox.

Playing Plague Take Innocence and doing my best to push through.

It’s such a disappointment after the first game but at least the context of it is still valid and the story and game world intriguing.

You prefer Remnant / TPS games on a controller ?
I play everything with controller where I can. Only RTS that will get K & M love. Find there is a pressure sensitivity response on controller that K & M can't deliver.

I am playing Starfield but I have too little time to really start playing, family and work life is keeping me away from my Xbox.
Literally could take a normal working family-oriented person years and still not get through everything. I prob put 8 hours just into building this week. And that is only scratching the surface of the base/outpost/manufacturing/distribution gameplay loop, since research is required, more ranks, more building to progress. Actually I should go shoot some aliens for a refresher.

After finishing Sea Of Stars, I installed Lies of P but loaded up Pokemon Emerald on my Anbernic RG353v. Never finished it

Borderlands 2....Xbox 360 edition

What happened is that I started playing it late 2013 and then I stopped. I think I got my XBOne and never went back to finish.

Even the Settings shows the XB360 controller
8a4cc811b6265f8d1fbb59497f9f32bc.jpg

Damn, I forgot how low the FPS was in XB360 days. Feels like 15FPS

Currently grinding to LV200 in Fortnite, but other than that, playing Halo Th Master Chief Collection (currently on Halo 3), and when i'm lazy, a bit of PowerWash Simulator..

Borderlands 2....Xbox 360 edition

What happened is that I started playing it late 2013 and then I stopped. I think I got my XBOne and never went back to finish.

Even the Settings shows the XB360 controller
You NEVER played Borderlands 2 ????

Btw rather play BL2 through the Handsome Collection.
Personally I can't play BL2 anymore whenever I get an itch to go back, the movement + framerate just feels too slow and outdated especially compared to BL3 with better traversal and which runs at 105-120 Hz on PS5 performance mode.

Back
Top Bottom