What are you currently playing?

FO4 update not enough to grab me, again. Too fresh in mind I suppose. Stick with FO76 for that fix when needed.

Started ME Legendary edition. Playing +15 year old ME1 and I am reminded why I love gaming all over again.
The near instant loading, graphics and animations overhaul make playing it a pleasure. Still has its own pace, but oh so good. Great game, story, lore. Gonna get through them all.

And a bit of 'Orcs Must Die 3' for those 20 - 30min gaming shots. Pleasantly surprised how fun this is.

FO4 update not enough to grab me, again. Too fresh in mind I suppose. Stick with FO76 for that fix when needed.

I last played in 2020 to complete the DLCs, and played the main game in 2017, so starting from the beginning feels quite new :)

I've started playing Hearthstone again (standard classic mode) - I don't like battlegrounds or mercenaries mode.

Chuffed that I've worked my way to Diamond 10

The Whizbang decks are fun (I crafted a Golden Whizbang just for fun)

Completely missed out on the introduction of the Death Knight Hero so currently playing it almost exclusively to level to 60 and eventually (like all the others except for Demon Hunter) to 1000 wins.

1714465494677.png

Harold Halibut- What a strange game at first but the story has me hooked.

Not really a game but an interactive story with some fetch quests thrown in between.

And it is surprisingly long.

Harold Halibut- What a strange game at first but the story has me hooked.

Not really a game but an interactive story with some fetch quests thrown in between.

And it is surprisingly long.
I love the aesthetic, I'll pick it up at some point.

Looks great, on my list.

Seems like an old school point and click type adventure.

No, it is not point and click.

You walk around a lot and listen to everyone's stories, I only realised there is an option to run last night.

But once I got past the first hour the story got me hooked.

I'm playing Final Fantasy 16 now, man, this game is soooo good:D
I'm relieved by this, 15 was soooooooo bad, the best thing about it was the fishing..

Evil West.

Digging it so far, seems like a simple action game. Not sure why it looks so dark though?

1715605884395.png

Evil West.

Digging it so far, seems like a simple action game. Not sure why it looks so dark though?

View attachment 1681

I dropped the difficulty to easy and it is a different game, normal and higher seems like NG+ material when you have all your powers.

I have finished Harold Halibut, great story game.

I will wait for the Starfield patch and jump back into that.

I dropped the difficulty to easy and it is a different game, normal and higher seems like NG+ material when you have all your powers.

I have finished Harold Halibut, great story game.

I will wait for the Starfield patch and jump back into that.
When did you drop to easy?

I am on chapter 6/7 or so, and there are some parts that required 2 or 3 attempts, but I am getting through.

Back
Top Bottom