Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barcelona

• Bayern Munich

• Other

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
City dropped more points last season then they usually do and still won comfortably. I don't see anyone beating them over 38 games.

Excellent weekend for my Inter boys. 5 in a row vs Milan and a 5-1 win.
Inzaghi is cooking. I follow another Inter fan on Twitter/X, he is EXTREMELY good at analysing player profiles.
For example two months into the 22/23 Serie A season he scouted & analysed Kiwior and concluded he would be a perfect fit for Arsenal's squad (COYG), four months later he signed before any rumours or journalist had a clue.

You should check him out/ read some of his regular Inter analysis - https://twitter.com/fcimrobin

4-3 loss to Bayern last night. Would’ve taken that scoreline at the beginning of the game tbh based on our current form.

Got off to a good start until that howler from Onana which then gave them confidence to dictate play until they slacked off at the end allowing us to get the consolation goals.

Reactions: GB9
Didn't play well in Sociedad. Totally outplayed but managed to snatch a draw. Given the group it's an ok result.
Not sure why inzaghi decided to rotate for this game instead of on the weekend vs empoli. Changed 5 compared to the derby.

Didn't play well in Sociedad. Totally outplayed but managed to snatch a draw. Given the group it's an ok result.
Not sure why inzaghi decided to rotate for this game instead of on the weekend vs empoli. Changed 5 compared to the derby.
Doesn't help that Bastoni literally gives away a goal. Personally I rate Bastoni as the best left-footed LCB, even better than Gvardiol.

Doesn't help that Bastoni literally gives away a goal. Personally I rate Bastoni as the best left-footed LCB, even better than Gvardiol.
He made the mistake but the whole side was dire bar Sommer for 80 minutes.

Bastoni is fantastic one if not the best ball playing defenders. Was a rare off night.

I’ll take the 1-0 win. Great goal tbh but we still looked far off it against a side we should be playing off the park.

Brighton really took it to Spurs last night but i wasn't expecting much ey- VDV, Maddison, Solomon, Sessegnon, Romero, Bentacur, Perisic, all out, then there's these numbnuts that keep getting cards...

Nice upset by Bafana last night vs Morocco. We are into the quarters of AFCON vs Cape Verde.

Lucky but through to the semi's after beating Cape Verde on pens. First time in a generation that we reach the semi's.

Good on them. Nobody expected them to get anywhere near this far. Now you never know!

I’ve always had a soft spot for Arsenal. Their style of play and the passion of their fanbase really pulled me in over the years, even though they’ve had their ups and downs. It’s all about sticking with your team through thick and thin, right?

Speaking of loyalty and passion, there’s an interesting game coming up between mfk karvina b vs frydlant nad ostravici. Matches like these, though not as high-profile, can really showcase the heart and local spirit of the teams involved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom