MotoGP

So true, So true.
Huge season coming up,2024.
BB33, our man, MM on a Duke, Bez, Pecco, Martin, Pedro Acosta, in a season or two.
Already Excited.

Man Pedro is good, but he's pissing me off getting the better of Brad.

Man Pedro is good, but he's pissing me off getting the better of Brad.
Brad better pull up his socks and work on his qualifying because whoever is managing his garage is doing a shit job

Miller is definitely outta there he is just not performing plus Brad has a contract till 2026 so he is safer

However ktm have a clause that they can move riders mid season

Brad better pull up his socks and work on his qualifying because whoever is managing his garage is doing a shit job

Miller is definitely outta there he is just not performing plus Brad has a contract till 2026 so he is safer

However ktm have a clause that they can move riders mid season
Lots of rumors that they want to move Binder to Tech 3 and have Marc and Pedro at factory team. Honestly if it does happen then Brad need to get out of his contract and go to Aprilia.

Lots of rumors that they want to move Binder to Tech 3 and have Marc and Pedro at factory team. Honestly if it does happen then Brad need to get out of his contract and go to Aprilia.
I'm still convinced that Marquez will get a factory Ducati seat

They always wanted him and have always downplayed it ....

I don't buy all that red bull links etc and that mm once rode a ktm

Brad will stay a factory ktm rider I believe

Martin to Aprilia because him and aleix are spending too much time together off track

Fabio was mad to extend that Yamaha contract

Franco is simply not performing so is digi

DB is also abit of a worry, in Moto 2.
Bad season after bad season, also some bad luck incidents along the way.
Hope he retains a place next season in Moto 2.

Brad will be ok, at KTM he is consistent with his results, majority of the time.
I really Hope he can finish in Top 3 in the championship this season and build on that next season.

Pedro is Mad Quick and is really showing up alot if the Top riders, as most knew he would, but this quick into his MotoGp, Hectic.

Back
Top Bottom