Rate your recently watched series

The Terminal List - 8.5/10

Excellent limited series, great performance from Pratt and co here. Dark, gritty, doesn't pull punches. Wife and I loved it.

I'm really far more interested in limited series these days as i just don't trust studios to not cancel shows before there's a resolution or worse to keep milking the cow and ruining the idea of the whole thing totally.

Much more focus with a limited series and no matter what, you can see it to it's intended finale.

1714828230398.png

Fallout

Season 1: It's funnier than I thought it would be and very cartoonlike but with a dark undertone. I enjoyed the story; everything was true to the games except for the vehicles. 8/10

Baby Reindeer (8.5/10)

Excellent drama touching on things like mental illness, addiction, abuse, etc. it is extremely dark and emotional at times, and can make you feel a bit uncomfortable. Overall though, I enjoyed it and can recommend if you care for a deep emotional drama.

tapatalk_-910766542.png

Baby Reindeer (8.5/10)

Excellent drama touching on things like mental illness, addiction, abuse, etc. it is extremely dark and emotional at times, and can make you feel a bit uncomfortable. Overall though, I enjoyed it and can recommend if you care for a deep emotional drama.

Compelling show, we binged it in short time. I suppose living in the UK you've seen some of the blowback he's gotten for the series. I think it's a bit unfair, he has the right to share his lived experience.

I don't know if you've seen some of the comments sent by his stalker after the show came out, but the tone is so undeniably like that portrayed by the on-screen version.

We started watching Welcome to Wrexham and are loving it so far. Still in the early episodes but so far it’s great.

Ripley

Found it to be an excellent crime/drama/mystery series. A bit of slow burn, but very well filmed and produced.

8ae306d0cbbae25946e892edd131adc8.jpg

Gilmore Girls - not even sure which season
Simpsons - Season 17
Supernatural - Season 2

its nice to rewatch some good old classics

Last week i finished Picard Season 3 my god the ending was amazing its a damn shame. I am looking for the last season of Discovery which ill look into soon
Twisted Metal.
5 episodes in. Entertaining.
Sweet Tooth is a show stealer.
Yes he is its a great show sadly had to pirate it cause it wasnt available in SA (at the time not sure atm)

1716023223325.png

Constellation

I have no idea why this is called "Constellation". This was a very enthralling sci-fi series. I enjoyed it up to the final 5 seconds. 7.5/10

Back
Top Bottom