Weekend Plans and Events

We booked a hotel by near the Luembourg Gardens, so nice and central. We have tickets for the Louvre on Saturday afternoon and a nice restaurant after - further we'll just see what we come across (though my wife is keen on a Simone de Beauvoir tour).
I went to Paris for the first time last year and loved the evening e-bike tour we did. There are lots of those types of tours available if it's your thing. My friend booked us on this one: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/experiences/1190029

It sounds like you had an amazing time on the evening e-bike tour in Paris! That's a great way to explore the city. Unfortunately, it seems like Airbnb is currently experiencing some technical issues, so you might not be able to access the specified tour you mentioned right now. But anyway, I wish you a happy journey. An plz share your experience

Comic Con at the Convention Centre in Cape Town on Sunday with my two daughters (teenagers - yes, I have a licensed firearm :p)

Hmmm, visiting my sister who just moved from Durbs to the UK on Saturday.
Braai on Sunday, with charcoal.

Hmmm, visiting my sister who just moved from Durbs to the UK on Saturday.
Braai on Sunday, with charcoal.
Probably the shitty burnt wood charcoal, definitely not Charka briquettes

@KenMasters If you can get tickets for the Moulin Rouge then go, I loved it.
Thanks for the tip, it didn't even cross my mind. Unfortunately it's fully booked on the Sunday and we already have a dinner reservation on the Saturday - but it looks like quite the experience!

Tomorrow I need to mow the lawn, trim some branches, and then have a braai with some saffa's tomorrow afternoon.

Sunday I might some some training online, or I'll just do nothing and veg out.

4th time? So she is getting married for the 4th time, or has she been rejected 3 times?
Yeah, that 3rd could mean anything from being stood up at alter, to her previous husband's all died mysteriously

Back
Top Bottom