What are you currently playing?

FC24 and F123 are taking up most of my time with Evil West whenever my bro and I find time online to tackle that campaign.

I've completed Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice recently in anticipation of Senua's Saga in a few days :)

Senua's Saga: Hellblade II -- Played the first chapter, great thus far. Looks excellent and the sounds make the game.

Playing Evil West

Enjoying it for the most part. Unfortunately its becoming a bit monotonous now, not much variation in the game.

• Talk to a person in the saloon, and warp to level.
  • Run to "arena" while collecting some "bucks" on the way.
  • Fight and kill all enemies in arena before you can leave arena.
  • Fight and kill all enemies in arena before you can leave arena.
  • Fight a boss and warp back to saloon.
  • Upgrade you weapons and skills with bucks.

RINSE AND REPEAT.

1716381024337.png

Last edited:
Playing Evil West

Enjoying it for the most part. Unfortunately its becoming a bit monotonous now, not much variation in the game.

1. Talk to a person in the saloon, and warp to level.
  2. Run to "arena" while collecting some "bucks" on the way.
  3. Fight and kill all enemies in arena before you can leave arena.
  4. Run to "arena" while collecting some "bucks" on the way.
  5. Fight and kill all enemies in arena before you can leave arena.
  6. Run to "arena" while collecting some "bucks" on the way.
  7. Fight a boss and warp back to saloon.
  8. Upgrade you weapons and skills with bucks.

RINSE AND REPEAT.

View attachment 1708

Just play it on easy.

"Finished" Prince of Persia ie reached the final boss and tried to kill him a couple of times - nearly succeeded on the last try but was not motivated enough to slog through another couple of tries - cheated and watched the ending on YouTube :p

Enjoyed the game - I'd give it a 7/10 - Ori is still a better game for me - PoP just felt a bit 'flat' towards the end.

The latest patch that allows you to use the wak-wak trees for fast travel was long overdue - it's a pity they only implemented it once I was almost done with the game.

I am not a rhythm game fan but this was great, it got me hooked.
Yea, it's not my kind of music either. It took a while for me to get the rock music timing, but now I don't even think about it. Love the art style, very sharp looking and stylish. The game also has a fun sense of humour, I enjoy all the digs at the corporate mindset and things like the hard-boiled detective noir HR guy.

I started Tunic, not feeling it yet but early days.

Put it down for a few days because the FSR3 update patch came for Immortals of Aveum and wanted to check it out while still fresh.

I significant upgrade in FPS with VRR on now it plays a lot better, but not perfect. I think Res has taken a hit but I’ll trust the DF guys when they check it out. I don’t have a critical eye for such things.

Starting Spidey 2 this evening. Public holiday tomorrow and working from home till next week means I can have later nights and get in a few hours. For those that have played it, there's no second playthrough required for the plat?

Starfield, a few hours in now and really starting to get into it.

Glad I waited for for latest patch, the graphic modes with VRR is working fantastically.

Finally using my Xbox, started with Resident evil 2 remake have a 1080 144hz monitor in the study so set it up there instead of the lounge. It's running at 120 frames although I can't run at 1440p but nice to play at a high rate

Back to Destiny 2 we go, new season

Edit: No, so buggy, not even DIM or the companion app works correctly.

So, back to GT7 we go

Last edited:
Just finished hotline miami on ps5,.what a terrible port, not going to even replay the 2nd 1.

I'm not sure how they've managed to make it run so badly and add obnoxious loading times with the super ssd not to mention the wonky aiming and now buggy gameplay, The ps3 and vita versions were perfect and had no loading 10 years ago lol, Very impressive indeed.

Edit: turns out they've ported the PS5 version onto the unity game engine (why tho ?), I'm sure if they left it alone it would've worked as it should.

Last edited:
Just finished hotline miami on ps5,.what a terrible port, not going to even replay the 2nd 1.

I'm not sure how they've managed to make it run so badly and add obnoxious loading times with the super ssd not to mention the wonky aiming and now buggy gameplay, The ps3 and vita versions were perfect and had no loading 10 years ago lol, Very impressive indeed.

Edit: turns out they've ported the PS5 version onto the unity game engine (why tho ?), I'm sure if they left it alone it would've worked as it should.
Also started this game and abandoned it shortly after. It was a perfect pick up and play on the vita still have it installed on my vita even though the stick drift makes it unplayable now.

Finally using my Xbox, started with Resident evil 2 remake have a 1080 144hz monitor in the study so set it up there instead of the lounge. It's running at 120 frames although I can't run at 1440p but nice to play at a high rate
And 1000g for me re2 remake between Xbox and ps I have done 10 playthroughs now

Back
Top Bottom