Xbox confirms June showcase alongside a secret Direct

AdrianH

Super Moderator
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
The Xbox Games Showcase will take place Sunday June 9, 2024 at 6pm BST and will be livestreamed online. It’ll be the first Games Showcase featuring titles from Microsoft’s newly-acquired Activision Blizzard studios.

While Microsoft is keeping things secret, many fans assume the mysterious Direct will focus on the next instalment in the Call Of Duty franchise, which is reportedly being developed by Treyarch. Call Of Duty 2024 is rumoured to be a continuation of the Black Ops series and will feature a “nuanced narrative” set in the Gulf War. It was previously confirmed that new Call Of Duty games will launch on Xbox Game Pass.

As well as Call Of Duty news, fans are expecting the showcase to reveal the next instalment in the Gears Of War franchise, as well as announcements about Indiana Jones And The Great Circle, Avowed and Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Earlier this week, a Gears Of War voice actor teased that Gears 6 would be unveiled in June, before denying he knew anything about the launch.

Well I hope we get the activision library on gamepass. It has to if ms wants to make gamepass into the must have service they want it to be.

Though I’ve played most of the games in the series it would be nice having access to them whenever the itch needs to be scratched. I enjoy the single player campaigns over the mp especially as my fps skills dwindle with each passing year.

I just want that gears 6 news, I don't need release dates nothing just something that this game is in development.

See a rumour might get the announcement of Marcus Felix collection as well at the show case.

Back
Top Bottom