Astro Bot

Did you do the final challenge stage which is in the home planet?

Otherwise, if you care there’s some small collectibles in the special stages.

I've completed and collected everything, but there's obviously trophies not linked to the in-game goals. I don't mind, I ignore the trophy system for the most part, but philosophically I do appreciate it when they are awarded for completing a game as presented.
 
Got this for my son for his bday and he loves it, was playing all morning.

Game looks way too simplistic for me to enjoy it though, would just be on auto pilot playing this, also I absolutely loathe all these features they add to controllers like haptic feedback and gyro, I don't even play with rumble when I play games so I would just get annoyed with having to use the features unless they can all be turned off but I guess the game is designed around using them from what I've seen of my son playing.
 
Got this for my son for his bday and he loves it, was playing all morning.

Game looks way too simplistic for me to enjoy it though, would just be on auto pilot playing this, also I absolutely loathe all these features they add to controllers like haptic feedback and gyro, I don't even play with rumble when I play games so I would just get annoyed with having to use the features unless they can all be turned off but I guess the game is designed around using them from what I've seen of my son playing.

Some of the the levels hidden levels actually do offer a decent challenge and the game is good fun overall. Vampire Survivors is as simplistic as it gets and you seem to enjoy that. I bought the Castlevania DLC as well and have been enjoying it quite a bit!
 
Back
Top Bottom