They did say they chose 30FPS early on as they wanted to focus on visuals, so i hope so. They will probably drop an update like they did with Starfield at some point later with a performance mode though. Seems to be the norm.
Finished the game. Think I got a decent ending, content to leave it there.
Moved difficulty to hard after I hit level 15, which I recommend, to keep combat fun and a bit challenging.
Last section of the game (you are told when entering) was lovely, and my gripe is I would have liked more of that, tougher areas.
Overall think it is a good game. Enjoyed it. IF there is ever DLC will be keen.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.