Division 2 Year 5

Anybody playing make sure to find the snitch and then check out the new vendor added: Danny Weaver. Bro is selling Exotic caches.

May your luck be as good as mine was last night.

St Elmo's Engine in finally mine :)
 
Paradise Lost Incursion is .......shoo
2 hours of nothing but pain last night.
Gotta bring your A game, and most importantly, a squad with complimentary builds.

Thinking at the least need a Marksman/Sniper, an Assault/SMG damage dealer, and most importantly a Support / Healer build.
Game mode is made for 4, but a communicative 3 can get it done.

It is tough as nails. LOVE it.
 
Yeah, I'll join you when the new Division comes out. I packed D2 away about 2 years ago. You can blame Ubisoft for that though, make all these games that take months to get to 100%.
 
:) new seasonal 'free' content every 3 months. Continual updates. Weekly resets and events. Game is a content monster right now, that allows you to play past seasons legacy content as well. Don't know about 100 percenting Division 2 because of that..... I must actually check where my GS is at.

For sure near impossible if full gamerscore requires completing all content, let alone attaining max proficiency for gear in game, as it is currently.
 
No, 100% as in all achievements / trophies for the base game. I'm actually almost there but I don't see your Division stats on xbox?

1000064252.jpg
 
If you liked Division 2, I can't recommend the expansion, Warlords of NY, enough. It is so much more than just an expansion. Div 3 is a loong way off. Hence the continued love from devs for Div 2. Max base game level will have you extremely underpowered and geared running around an Invaded DC on heroic, as well as not being able to access most content as it is now. NYC is crazy in the expansion.

:) I may actually chase the 100% now.


693291?v=51.jpg
 
Last edited:
There we go, now your achievements have pulled through and you only have easy achievements left - collect resources etc. Go for it
 
This week we have GOLDEN BULLET in the game world. Kill whichever enemy is / has loaded it before they hit you with it, and take it for yourself, Hits like a truck and buffs whichever side has it. Good fun. Activate the event. grab those event points and spend them before Easter Monday.

PS: Don't forget to clear the Invasion while you at it. XP and levlling gives you points and more importantly. SHD and field calibrtion tech. Never have enough of that

Division2 has content planned to 2026, including much anticipated Campaign DLC. :)
 
so disappointing. Maybe we will get it folded into Div 3. and may it be before i retire.
**** man
 
Anybody on XB playing Div2 please add me, and drop a message. Will be nice to have a squad mate to strategise with for the more difficult content.

Very disappointed Heartland has been cancelled. Was really looking forward to it.
aah well, it just means Division 2 gets a fresh new set of legs :)
 
Anybody on XB playing Div2 please add me, and drop a message.
But you haven't been online in that game in over 2 months. What times do you usually play? I'm usually on from 11pm SA time till about 1pm but not on Division 2 -> I'm enjoying PS5 VR too much.

Have you tried the Looking for Group option in game? It's grouped by task/event/mission type
 
After so many people joining then leaving when getting a taste of what I was trying to finally complete, we had a squad of 4 that stayed.
Took us more than an hour to eventually get it completed. No wipes which would have meant restart, so many downs and revives and nail biting moments.

Master Manhunt: Theo Parnell completed. The 'Provocator' chest piece is finally mine. Boink build incoming.

After hating and failing it more than a few times, I have an appreciation for this mission now, the mechanics involved, squad synergy or at the least complementary builds and support play we eventually fell into to get it done.

1 Master Manhunt down, many more to go.

We went on to help another player in the squad and completed Summit floor 100 on Legendary. If you play Division you know what Legendary entails.

Such a great challenging session.
 
After so many people joining then leaving when getting a taste of what I was trying to finally complete, we had a squad of 4 that stayed.
Took us more than an hour to eventually get it completed. No wipes which would have meant restart, so many downs and revives and nail biting moments.

Master Manhunt: Theo Parnell completed. The 'Provocator' chest piece is finally mine. Boink build incoming.

After hating and failing it more than a few times, I have an appreciation for this mission now, the mechanics involved, squad synergy or at the least complementary builds and support play we eventually fell into to get it done.

1 Master Manhunt down, many more to go.

We went on to help another player in the squad and completed Summit floor 100 on Legendary. If you play Division you know what Legendary entails.

Such a great challenging session.
I saw you online 2 nights ago, sent invites, an agent was in need :)

I've done all the Brooklyn missions now,.just need to finish 2 other missions, I'll probably do it tonight. Will send invites if you're on
 
I actually haven't done the Brooklyn stuff yet. Been playing with companions. Such a great addition.

Gonna start Brooklyn tonight. Want to unlock the smart cover stuff, and have a shot at the exotic mask from final mission.
 
I saw the companion's, have no idea how to get one but will investigate. Some high powered guys carried me last night, was beautiful
 
After so many people joining then leaving when getting a taste of what I was trying to finally complete, we had a squad of 4 that stayed.
Took us more than an hour to eventually get it completed. No wipes which would have meant restart, so many downs and revives and nail biting moments.

Master Manhunt: Theo Parnell completed. The 'Provocator' chest piece is finally mine. Boink build incoming.

After hating and failing it more than a few times, I have an appreciation for this mission now, the mechanics involved, squad synergy or at the least complementary builds and support play we eventually fell into to get it done.

1 Master Manhunt down, many more to go.

We went on to help another player in the squad and completed Summit floor 100 on Legendary. If you play Division you know what Legendary entails.

Such a great challenging session.



demo Habanero
Congrats man, massive achievement!

Taking down Parnell on Master with zero wipes is no joke—the coordination needed for those mechanics is insane. Finding a squad that actually sticks around and adapts their builds instead of quitting makes all the difference.
 
Back
Top Bottom