eFootball
- Thread starter JoE
- Start date
It's been what... 3 years now? PES is dead. Only @zeemeister still believes in this absolute k/\k.The only way this game is going to get revived is if Konami sells off the IP to a publisher that actually gives a ****. Maybe it can be 2k's foray into football games, or if Sony ever wanted to expand the San Diego studio in this space
Naz Will beat you. He has a 10 second car. Ask @zeemeister @cowbrainsLuckily I quitter this BS for a better alternative which is called Forza Motorsport.
Pros:
More realistic than Efootball.
better Graphics.
better connections.
Cars featured are licensed.
doesn’t have the BS NOS system.
Cons:
Online players who turned on assists like ABS, TCR.
In online mode you can not ban players who are faster than you.
Spammers in rivals.
Oh bru, if I don’t beat him by 8 seconds in a race, I’d go and eat my controller lolz. #AtenilNaz Will beat you. He has a 10 second car. Ask @zeemeister @cowbrains