GTA V on PS5 with a Steering Wheel

GTA V on PS5 with a Steering Wheel

biometrics

Well-known member
When I had a PS4 and a Thrustmaster T300 steering wheel it did not work with GTA V.

Watching some Youtube videos it seems it does now work on the PS5 (e.g. Logitech G29). Can you confirm?
 
Last edited:
I've not heard of anyone that plays GTA V with a steering wheel.
It involves a lot of driving so why not. I'm not a controller fan. Even on PC I get a custom keypad for FPS. My fingers are dumb and uncoordinated so custom peripherals make it more enjoyable for me. Worth the investment.

I see the Logitech G923 is the upgrade on the G29 but is a few thousand more.
 
Nearly R8,000 extra. Mmm. But am getting the PS5 at a 60% discount (R13,000 -> R5,200), so that kind of covers that.

1725221146043.png
 
@satanboy can of course use it with regular driving games. Quite keen on some rally type games. Track not so much.
 
Back
Top Bottom