biometrics Well-known member Sep 5, 2024 #2 Not everything has to be made into a movie. Hope this is entertaining and they didn’t **** it up.
N Nyt Ryda Well-known member Sep 5, 2024 #3 Someone said it's Sonic all over again and I agree. It does NOT look like what I imagined.
DarkPrince Well-known member Sep 5, 2024 #4 It's not made for me, I don't play minecraft, showed my son and he loved it, already asking me to book tickets so we can go watch it.
It's not made for me, I don't play minecraft, showed my son and he loved it, already asking me to book tickets so we can go watch it.
OP AdrianH Administrator Oct 10, 2025 #7 Well, with the success of the first one, we all knew this was gonna happen. A Minecraft Movie gets inevitable sequel after grossing almost $1bn, putting lava chicken back on the menu A Minecraft Movie is getting a sequel and it's due out on 23rd July 2027. www.eurogamer.net
Well, with the success of the first one, we all knew this was gonna happen. A Minecraft Movie gets inevitable sequel after grossing almost $1bn, putting lava chicken back on the menu A Minecraft Movie is getting a sequel and it's due out on 23rd July 2027. www.eurogamer.net