Mobile Phone Charging (Cable/Wireless and Fast/Slow)
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
NelisBrunink
Limited member
I do charge my phone using a traditional socket adaptor, but I wish I could buy this new charger for wireless charging.
Why can't you?I do charge my phone using a traditional socket adaptor, but I wish I could buy this new charger for wireless charging.
Why can't you?
I'm impressed. He got me.Because it’s a bot.
I was keeping an eye on that user.Because it’s a bot.
I was keeping an eye on that user.
But they did post about DIRCO so not sure if this is some AI bot or a real user.
Pretty sure it’s one of those longterm bots that make themselves look legit and then slip the links in at random.
I do the exact same.POLL: So as wondering how you guys normally charge your mobile phones?
I have a Samsung S23, so I can charge with cable or wireless, and both support normal (slow) and fast charging.
I think I am just old school as I prefer to always slow charge, normally overnight via wireless charger, because my brain says slow charging is better and less harmful to the battery. Also, prefer the wireless charging as then it reduces wear and tear on the USB port. Only when I really need some charge and I am in rush to leave will I use fast charging.