PAYDAY 3 N noman Established member Sep 20, 2023 #1 Available tomorrow on all platforms. Also on Gamepass. FULL crossplay. Can we get some gaming going??
Available tomorrow on all platforms. Also on Gamepass. FULL crossplay. Can we get some gaming going??
WhoDatNinja Regular member Oct 9, 2023 #2 Is this working yet? I could'nt play the Beta or the full release on GP.
Shiverz07 Casual member Oct 9, 2023 #3 WhoDatNinja said: Is this working yet? I could'nt play the Beta or the full release on GP. Click to expand... Better off waiting a year or so for more content. I think there's like 8 missions only available.
WhoDatNinja said: Is this working yet? I could'nt play the Beta or the full release on GP. Click to expand... Better off waiting a year or so for more content. I think there's like 8 missions only available.
T Telegamer Regular member Oct 10, 2023 #4 this looked so promising, always online thing just crap, glad I didn't pick this up day one, maybe bargain bin is the way to go
this looked so promising, always online thing just crap, glad I didn't pick this up day one, maybe bargain bin is the way to go