Pets

We have a new kitten in the house and she is now at the 3am racecourse stage, every night!

Strangely she is not that fond of boxes but I'm sure that will change.
 
This is our little fur baby
My wife named her Nidalee because she's a huge League of Legends fan.
She loves coming for cuddles like this while I work, but then I can't move my arm, because I don't want to wake her 🤣
1771341522846.jpeg
 
Our kitten had to have a cancer removed a while ago under her belly.
... But like any other pet, she hates the cone of shame.

So we went with plan B.
B for Baby onesie! :ROFLMAO:

1784752262582.jpeg

Still not her favorite because she didn't move around as much as she usually does.
But at least she couldn't get at her stitches + she 100% didn't hate it as much as the cone of shame!
So overall a win.
 
Back
Top Bottom