Router updates

Router updates

Rouxenator

Esteemed member
So I have a bunch of TP-Link routers - I check this C6 and it says update avilable.
1759902295569.jpg

Then when I log in again, have another.
1759902323198.jpg

Will see what my newer AX does shortly.
 
So I have a bunch of TP-Link routers - I check this C6 and it says update avilable.
1759902295569.png

Then when I log in again, have another.
1759902323198.png

Will see what my newer AX does shortly.
I also have an Archer C6. But I see my hardware version is 2.0. I am a bit reluctant to install the 4.0 firmware upgrade
 
I did a quick google - if i am on hardware V2.0 is should not try and hardinstall firmware 4.0. I might brick it
Sometimes you should just leave things alone. Bricked a LTE router trying to get extra features. Was “supposed” to just work.
 
I did a quick google - if i am on hardware V2.0 is should not try and hardinstall firmware 4.0. I might brick it
Oh - yes - the hardware version thing. Totally agree. Stick whatever is the latest for your hardware.

That said - two updates ago on my AX53 they broke something in the HTML/CSS and I could not see anything unless I did a 'select all' on the page. Thankfully TP-Link has good support in SA and after I logged an issue it was addressed in a new release less that a week latest. I use MS Edge but the problem was the same in Firepox on Debian.
 
Back
Top Bottom