VirtualMotorHeads - Proudly South African, passionate about sim racing
- Thread starter VirtualMotorHeads
- Start date
VirtualMotorHeads
Limited member
Hey guys!
I'm Ruan Cowley, a software developer by day and a passionate sim racer by night. If it has wheels and goes fast (virtually, of course), I'm all over it. I run a YouTube channel called "Virtual Motorheads," where we dive deep into the world of sim racing. From gear reviews to intense racing sessions.
Recently, I've been testing out some exciting gear like the Moza HGP and SGP shifters, and sharing my insights to help fellow sim racers make the best choices. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, there's something for everyone.
So, if you're into sim racing or just love the thrill of the track, come check out my channel. I need some South African traffic, as my American audience seems to be growing. Not a bad thing, but I would love more South African Sim racers on there as well.
You can check out my channel here - Virtual MotorHeads

Thanks!
Ruan
I'm Ruan Cowley, a software developer by day and a passionate sim racer by night. If it has wheels and goes fast (virtually, of course), I'm all over it. I run a YouTube channel called "Virtual Motorheads," where we dive deep into the world of sim racing. From gear reviews to intense racing sessions.
Recently, I've been testing out some exciting gear like the Moza HGP and SGP shifters, and sharing my insights to help fellow sim racers make the best choices. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, there's something for everyone.
So, if you're into sim racing or just love the thrill of the track, come check out my channel. I need some South African traffic, as my American audience seems to be growing. Not a bad thing, but I would love more South African Sim racers on there as well.
You can check out my channel here - Virtual MotorHeads

Thanks!
Ruan