Xbox 360 discussion

Xbox 360 discussion

cavedog

Limited member
So, with Xbox fixing all the call of duty servers and xbox one and 360 players flocking back to those games anyone playing xbox 360 again?

I moved my xbox one aside and playing some xbox 360 and was quite shocked to see Blur online is also working and people playing on the xbox 360.
 
I haven't played XB360 in many years. I did give it a good cleanout about 1 1/2 years ago, changed the thermal paste, and I want to connect up Guitar Hero and jam that.

The only other thing relating to XB360 is that I continued and completed Dead Space 2 which I started back in 2011 or so on XB360, but that was via backwards compatibility in May 2021. I was just surprised I could just carry on playing even though the last save was in 2012. Even got some chievos (as below) :)

1690902910802.png
 
Back
Top Bottom