General Chat

Whats up my peeps sly just checking in saying howz it.

Last edited:
Yesterday I responded to a tweet that had a pic of Elon Musk greeting and shaking hands with Netanyahu. Tweet had @ Elon Musk and said he will be a great leader and president for the free world.

I responded ' Zionists are fucking delusional and shallow'

This morning I woke up to my reply being liked by Elon Musk, and he is now one of my 19 followers :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday I responded to a tweet that had a pic of Elon Musk greeting and shaking hands with Netanyahu. Tweet had @ Elon Musk and said he will be a great leader and president for the free world.

I responded ' Zionists are fucking delusional and shallow'

This morning I woke up to my reply being liked by Elon Musk, and he is now one of my 19 followers :ROFLMAO:

Fake news.

It didn't @elonmusk, it only said "Elon Musk is a world class leader", it was a video not a picture, then you posted one of your 3 daily anti-Semitic replies and got followed by 2 fake Elon Musk accounts.

:ROFLMAO:

Fake news.

It didn't @elonmusk, it only said "Elon Musk is a world class leader", it was a video not a picture, then you posted one of your 3 daily anti-Semitic replies and got followed by 2 fake Elon Musk accounts.

:ROFLMAO:
Bait not taken. & I will believe it was him :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom