General Chat

Had an urge to watch Cocoon from 1985. But alas, not available for rental or streaming in the UK

I watched it not too long ago, but has been pulled from general distribution. Speculation is they’re scrubbing it up for a 4K release.

It’s not as charming as I remembered, but still a decent watch.

I really need to get back into games, just havnt had the interest in few months now :(

I really need to get back into games, just havnt had the interest in few months now :(
Every year or two I have a few months where I have no interest in playing games. I used to think it was burn out of playing too much, but now I think its that games have just become too long and safe (stick to the same old formula). I sometimes wish for the simpler games of the 90s.

Every year or two I have a few months where I have no interest in playing games. I used to think it was burn out of playing too much, but now I think its that games have just become too long and safe (stick to the same old formula). I sometimes wish for the simpler games of the 90s.
Idk I want to just not getting into it so much, just playing hour or so of gt7 here and there, too daunting to get into something big and I don't know what I want to even play.

Try Armored Core - short game, fun arcade action!

Lots of small, awesome, indie games out there to try something different.

Anyone watching the SpaceX Starship 3 launch? Will it blow up or now?

Lol, the official looking SpaceX live feed of Elon shilling a crypto giveaway was a scam.
Yeah always better to watch it directly on SpaceX or if you really want YouTube then LabPadre or Everyday Astronaut are good.

Back
Top Bottom