Morning headaches?

I
And Notifications as a whole is something nobody needs in their life, turn all that kak off, especially anything with audio and anything with Lock Screen notifications. Don't let your devices control you, go to them when you feel the need to. Badge numbers on app icons only.

I don't turn mine off but...

1) Only certain apps have notifications enabled.
2) I use Do Not Disturb quite often, and automatically activates between 9pm and 8am.

But you know what's worse than notification beeps? People who have that stupid click noise when typing on their phone. Drives me up the wall

I don't turn mine off but...

1) Only certain apps have notifications enabled.
2) I use Do Not Disturb quite often, and automatically activates between 9pm and 8am.

But you know what's worse than notification beeps? People who have that stupid click noise when typing on their phone. Drives me up the wall

Oh yes I’m not saying turn everything off, but re-evaluate what really needs to be on.

Turn off all those group chats. Every random shopping app with specials, every game with free coins etc.

But yeah I run four different focuses including the sleep one.

can I hate you a little? I get migraines and tension headaches easily. at least since the glasses I can see and no more headaches from that

I got a migraine once when I was in my early 20's, I nearly died. Strangely that was a once off.

I got a migraine once when I was in my early 20's, I nearly died. Strangely that was a once off.
That is really lucky you. I get at least one a month. I am used to it. I am always prepared with meds just in case

You can keep those thanks. I will stick with the headaches
Had 8 so far, fortunately passed them without surgery. :cry:

Last one I had was March 2021. Was in hospital for 3 days, was given morphine, stone was 4mm.

Had 8 so far, fortunately passed them without surgery. :cry:

Last one I had was March 2021. Was in hospital for 3 days, was given morphine, stone was 4mm.
See I have avoided childbirth and kidneystones cos just nope

It is more than likely that bottle of brandy before bed.

But morning headaches could be as simple as dehydration. As for late snacking, stick to things that don't have a high glycemic load. You also don't sleep well if you are hungry

Did you pass at home, or end up in hospital?

Hospital.

Sat in the emergency queue unable to sit still.

Top tip : If you want to be helped quickly in an emergency room just puke on the floor in full view of everyone and you’ll be top priority instantly.

It is more than likely that bottle of brandy before bed.

But morning headaches could be as simple as dehydration. As for late snacking, stick to things that don't have a high glycemic load. You also don't sleep well if you are hungry
This right here, Hydration people. I have a kak habit of not drinking anything during the day when working from home. Less distractions vs the office so I don't stand up often, also at the office we have bottle water which makes it easier.

On these days where I don't drink enough water I can feel my my body is buggered and I'm tired & headaches coming on here by 17h30-18h00.

Consider adjusting your habits and consulting a healthcare professional for personalized advice. Take care, and I hope you find relief.

Back
Top Bottom