AI images

Here it is: the ultimate fusion of neighborly charm and corporate calm 😄



Imagine Ned Flanders in full financial regalia—his signature green sweater upgraded to a crisp Nedbank suit, complete with a matching tie and a lapel pin shaped like the Nedbank “N.” His glasses are now sleek and rectangular, and he’s flashing that trademark mustache with the confidence of someone who just approved your home loan with a cheerful “Okily-dokily!”



Behind him, the Nedbank logo floats like a halo of fiscal responsibility. The whole vibe? A wholesome banker who blesses your budget and prays over your portfolio.



If you want to riff on this further, we could give him a slogan like:

“Invest-diddly-est in your future!”

Or maybe a surreal twist: Flanders as an ATM that says “Praise the Lord and withdraw responsibly.”



Want to keep remixing? We could add accessories, turn it into a billboard, or even imagine his financial sermon series.

1755801855054.jpg
 
Scary concept I thought of.

So I got this Stylo Matrix - real cheap and nasty phone, as in more cheap and nasty than a VodaCom Kicka 4G. At least the VodaCom phone has a real 5mp sensor which, despite its plastic lens and no auto focus, tries its best. The Stylo (PEP brand) interpolates up from 2mp and even at 2mp images are pretty s...t

IMG_20250903_170901_489_060237.jpg

I asked MS Co-Pilot if it could enhance this image for me.
Copilot_20250903_193420.png

Wow - much better! Because the detail in the original is so poor you cannot argue against anything in the AI image. Here is where the scary part comes in. If old Zuck figures this out he'll add a "photo fix" feature to phones like this, which funnels all images through their already zero-rated API and uses it all for training. The upshot to the end user is nicer looking pics that gets created. I mean, at the level of crapness these entry level 4G phones are it's a win for the end user.

But there is a point where it no longer works, that VodaCom phone I mentioned, here is an image I took with it:
IMG_20250731_173647_054213.jpg

This is how wrong AI got it.
Copilot_20250903_193847.png
 
Wingflied
Media.jpg
Wigfield
Media (1).jpg
Wankfield
Media (2).jpg
Wait?! Wigflied?!

Oooh oooh Aaah aaah
Hexy eyes!
Media (3).jpg

Wait, no, Convexy eyes?
Media (5).jpg

Flax seed eyes?
Media (6).jpg

Saxy Eyes!!!
Media (7).jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom