Atlas Fallen: Reign of Sand

Atlas Fallen: Reign of Sand

noman

Established member
On Gamepass. Updated.
Fast fluid combat that evolves from button mashing into a dance when you eventually understand and bring all the moving parts together.
Upgrades to find/ chase if you want, side quests, lore if u like.

Sleeper hit for me. Game has put fun exploration into 'open world' games for me, again.

 
I only played about 2 hours of this game before I got access to SW Outlaws, but I have to say the traversal in this game is great. Gliding around on the sand is epic. I'm definitely going back to it once I finish with SW.
 
Yes it is. I wasn't expecting it to get even better. Unlocked and allocated perk that gives speed boost when gliding over plants, and as you progress and find shards, double, then triple dash, which reset with enemy hit. Like that you can maintain momentum after jumping. Makes exploring fun. Loving the verticality now. World is massive.

The 'events' are also great addition. Also wasn't expecting the game to allow you to make builds to suit your playstyle. So you can upgrade armour and essence stones that you use, accordingly. There is also the ability to save builds and quick change on the fly.

There is a lot that you get eased into as you progress and explore. Great that there is so much useful stuff to find off the main quest line that adds to the arsenal and lore but is not necessary if you just want to mainline the game and get it completed.
 
Yes it is. I wasn't expecting it to get even better. Unlocked and allocated perk that gives speed boost when gliding over plants, and as you progress and find shards, double, then triple dash, which reset with enemy hit. Like that you can maintain momentum after jumping. Makes exploring fun. Loving the verticality now. World is massive.

The 'events' are also great addition. Also wasn't expecting the game to allow you to make builds to suit your playstyle. So you can upgrade armour and essence stones that you use, accordingly. There is also the ability to save builds and quick change on the fly.

There is a lot that you get eased into as you progress and explore. Great that there is so much useful stuff to find off the main quest line that adds to the arsenal and lore but is not necessary if you just want to mainline the game and get it completed.
I tried this game for the first time over the weekend because a friend suggested we could co-op. I didn't love the combat but your experience is making me think I should keep trying. Only got as far as the first sand slide so probably still in the tutorial section.
 
Yes it is. I wasn't expecting it to get even better. Unlocked and allocated perk that gives speed boost when gliding over plants, and as you progress and find shards, double, then triple dash, which reset with enemy hit. Like that you can maintain momentum after jumping. Makes exploring fun. Loving the verticality now. World is massive.

The 'events' are also great addition. Also wasn't expecting the game to allow you to make builds to suit your playstyle. So you can upgrade armour and essence stones that you use, accordingly. There is also the ability to save builds and quick change on the fly.

There is a lot that you get eased into as you progress and explore. Great that there is so much useful stuff to find off the main quest line that adds to the arsenal and lore but is not necessary if you just want to mainline the game and get it completed.
Awesome. I'm definitely going back to it after I finish with SW Outlaws, which should be this week still.
 
Back
Top Bottom