Bitcoin Soars as Blackrock Moves Closer to Launching Spot Bitcoin ETF

, the SEC said its account had been “compromised” and that the tweet was “unauthorised”.


By Wednesday however, the SEC had approved the ETFs – this time for real – adding that it remained sceptical about cryptocurrencies.

WTF?
 
, the SEC said its account had been “compromised” and that the tweet was “unauthorised”.


By Wednesday however, the SEC had approved the ETFs – this time for real – adding that it remained sceptical about cryptocurrencies.

WTF?

SEC is and always has been a clown show.

America as a whole is really.

I’m involved in a litigation process with them now and they insist on using physical paperwork for everything besides the fact it’s ridiculous across 50 state in America it’s completely outrageous worldwide.
 
Just got LUNO notification.
Bitcoin trading past $100k

Wish I had bought much more when I did some years ago.
aah well. Pleasant news from a near forgotten wallet.
 
Back
Top Bottom