Concord
- Thread starter s@tanboy
- Start date
Almost certainly going to go F2P.Might be worth picking up a physical copy, but then Sony might bring it back later as something different so it'll kill the novelty of it, also a physical copy of a online game is pretty useless anyway don't see it shooting up in value.
Chance of success for 2 is almost zero, for 3 i'd put it at maybe 20%.
I was thinking that exact thing while watching gameranx on YouTube.It being such a flop might make more people curious to check it out when it does go F2P.
I don't understand how something like that can cost 250m there's nothing there, they should have been way skeptical once it got past 50m
Jim Ryan, President & CEO of SIE, had some nice things to say: “Firewalk Studios is led by a world-class team that is highly experienced and deeply passionate about creating exceptional multiplayer games.”
And Hermen Hulst, Head of PlayStation Studios, chimed in too: “I think fans will be very pleased when they see what Firewalk has in store for them.”