Düber Active member Dec 26, 2025 #88 Rouxenator said: Click to expand... I have a soft spot for them but they are a pain in the ass to work on and keep running if used for their intended purpose.
Rouxenator said: Click to expand... I have a soft spot for them but they are a pain in the ass to work on and keep running if used for their intended purpose.
Rouxenator Esteemed member Dec 30, 2025 #89 Some pretty cool cars over here in Common Fisher People land. One guy has a baby blue McLaren 650S but I could not snap a pic.
Some pretty cool cars over here in Common Fisher People land. One guy has a baby blue McLaren 650S but I could not snap a pic.
R1ker Well-known member Mar 10, 2026 #96 OM3G4_247 said: Car porn right from my FB Timeline. Click to expand... Damn that's nice
Rouxenator Esteemed member May 20, 2026 #100 What a gem! Mint E39 with a cool numberplate - if you do the numbers.