Cyberpunk 2077 2.0

Will you be playing Cyberpunk 2077 again after the 2.0 and expansion drops ?

  • Can't wait !!

  • Will see some reviews first.

  • Already finished the game and not interested in replaying.

  • CDPR burnt some bridges - no coming back.


Results are only viewable after voting.
Cyberpunk 2077 2.0
Attached below is the game's current player count on Steam.
Nice to see such high numbers for a patch and expansion release, hopefully it is enough to continue funding CDPR to work on further improving or even delivering a second expansion.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2023-09-26 171732.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-09-26 171732.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 12
I tried it but the repetitive options you have to choose wasn't fun. Is the whole game like that, multi choices?
 
Busy with a replay now (on PS5) to get the last ending trophy, for the PS Platinum.

Over all a better experience from the last time. Not gonna bother with the new DLC though.
 
Is that a bad thing? It's a lot of options, you can customize it to your own needs
Not my style, Battlefield has been my go to game more than 15 years.

So does it keep going like this, multi choices all the way?

If so I’ll rather donate the game to someone if Steam allows it? (No idea if you can)
 
Loved it the first time around and was excited to try it again. I bought the expansion pack and started a new playthrough, but turns out I just dont have the will at the moment to replay it so soon again
 
I'll definitely pick up the expansion at some point, played the game for the first time after the last big patch and enjoyed it. Also, very chuffed with my Akira bike and outfit.
 
I also became reluctant trying the plethora of soulslikes, but lies of p is basically a from game not made by FromSoft

I took a look at some reviews, it looks like they nailed it on the gameplay front, but the lore/story element is apparently not as well done.

I feel if I'm going to play this style of game and it's not a From title, it should bring something different enough from those games to make it stand out, and I don't feel like this does that. I also just played Elden Ring earlier this year, so I'm good on soulslikes for the time being.
 
Back
Top Bottom