Diablo 4, looking for friends

Diablo 4, looking for friends

Lightbringer

Limited member
Hi,
I'm going through the season, just bought the game.
Looking for friends to join me sometimes while I'm going through the story nicely. Need the exp boost too.
I will play endgame when I get there.

Steam ID: Zenithence
Discord: Zenithence#2839
 
I'm a Lvl 100 Sorc with maxxed out glyphs and uber uniques, but I'm too busy farming for 1 bloody shako to equip, driving me crazy at the moment...
When you get to about lvl 70 hit me up and we'll get you levelled quick.
PSN: GenoCyba
batteltag: GenoCyba#2712
 
Started the new season last nite. Playing a sorcerer this time around. Enjoying it. The break from the game served me well. Loving the changes and the new season. The mechanical companion with its governing and tuning system is going to make for a terrific end game grind and builds experiment.

@Snakepit @medicnick83 @Lightbringer
You still playing? Could use some friends, particularly for the later stuff on Torment, and boosting levels,
 
Started the new season last nite. Playing a sorcerer this time around. Enjoying it. The break from the game served me well. Loving the changes and the new season. The mechanical companion with its governing and tuning system is going to make for a terrific end game grind and builds experiment.

@Snakepit @medicnick83 @Lightbringer
You still playing? Could use some friends, particularly for the later stuff on Torment, and boosting levels,
Unfortunately I've had to put this current season on the back burner, my assignments are killing me at the moment, my apologies :cry:
 
Level 93 and had to switch back to a fire build. Ice time to kill is an issue at nightmare tier 50.
Bouncy fireballs this time since I finally got the gloves drop.
I am on 4th build of same character now but think will need another few changes and tweaks before hitting 100.
If i get the loot on my way to 100, I will more than likely settle on an Ice/shock hybrid build. lets see
Loving this season.
 
Back
Top Bottom