Game4u - Buying physical copies (Advice)

Just an update. Received my game from Game 4U. My initial in store experience wasn't great, I expected to get the game on release but when i got to the shop. The staff wasn't very helpful, i then phoned the online customer support, they really redeemed the whole experience for me, and sorted me out. The physical copy was delayed due to logistic. Which i understand. (Wish in store they could have helped me better)

They kept me up to day and shipped it out to my house as soon as they got the stock. The changed my delivery from in store collection to my address very quickly and easily (In store the told me it cant be done but the online sore staff sorted it with no issue)

I received the game in good condition but there packaging could have been better was just the game in plastic and in a courier bag.

I received the steel book for the game which i didn't expect which is amazing, the steel book got a minor bump on the back, but im not to worried about that as i didn't expect to get it and i just popped the bump out.

Thanks for the good service @GAME 4U will use them again
IMG_5669.jpeg
 
Thanks for the feedback @superpaashaas

Glad our online team had your back. We'll definitely step up the packaging.

Awesome to hear you liked the surprise steel book! We're always working to make the in-store and online experience even better.
 
@GAME 4U Good evening, I would like to get an update for my order #48765 I made on Sunday, it's been 3 days now and my status is still on Processing?
 
Back
Top Bottom