Gone but not forgotten (RIP Thread)
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
I rewatched it over December, my wife was seeing snippets of it as she went about the house. She would walk out and then burst out laughing, she’s not used to slapstick, so there was a time delay on the delivery of a line and her catching it…I saw watched Top Secret in the movies not knowing what to expect, I loved it and became an instant Val Kilmer fan.
I rewatched it over December, my wife was seeing snippets of it as she went about the house. She would walk out and then burst out laughing, she’s not used to slapstick, so there was a time delay on the delivery of a line and her catching it…
“He’s just a little horse” slayed her![]()



surprised ozzy lasted so long, that man was high the majority of his life lol


RIP I enjoyed his movies.'One of the lions has passed': Hollywood remembers Robert Redford as he dies aged 89
![]()
'One of the lions has passed': Hollywood remembers Robert Redford as he dies aged 89
The actor and filmmaker was known for his blockbuster films like Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.www.bbc.co.uk


