Guess the Game

A surprisingly fun little strategy game:>>>>
I picked up Vegeteamble without really knowing what to expect, and the fruit-and-vegetable theme definitely made me curious.
The game is pretty easy to get into. You put together a team, choose your characters and equipment, and then try different combinations to see what works. I liked that I could experiment with different setups instead of just following one obvious build.
The art style is simple, but I think it works well with the overall idea. Seeing vegetables and fruits fighting each other is already pretty funny, and the game doesn't take itself too seriously.
The combat could definitely use more variety, especially when it comes to effects and bosses, but the basic gameplay loop is enjoyable. I also think the co-op mode is a nice addition since trying different team combinations with a friend could make things more interesting.
It's a small indie game, so I wouldn't go into it expecting a huge amount of content. But at $2.99, I think it's a pretty easy game to try if you like simple strategy games with unusual concepts.
Overall, a fun little game with a lot of room to grow. 7/10.
#vegeteamble
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-29 152502.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-29 152502.png
    661.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom