Local Solo indie dev here. Busy with a horror game called ! Shakabula * now on Steam Early Access.
- Thread starter Skermunkel
- Start date
Skermunkel
Limited member
Hey everyone,
My name is Tiaan Gerber, I'm a solo indie dev from Randburg, Gauteng. I'm busy with my latest game ! Shakabula * which is now available on Steam Early Access. I'm trying to get the game done for full, final release for Steam and Consoles.
I lost my old SA Gamer account and couldn't recover it so I had to create a new one so that I could share the game with the community and hear what everyone thinks
Here is some basic info about the game:
Be prepared to take on a terrifying South African legend, in this eerie experimental, horror shooter/exploration/rpg experience. Concocting an amalgamation of FMVs, 2D Art, South African folklore, Metroidvania, JPRG, "Steer" 'n Click and Twin-Stick Bullet Hell to create a rare hybrid game that gives the player a memorable action rpg horror experience they won't find anywhere else.
Early Access Trailer:
For more information and to buy or Wishlist the game you can check out the Steam Store Page over here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2556940/_Shakabula/
Please, I would appreciate any and all support and feedback, Steam's latest algorithm and set up doesn't give the same visibility and promotion for Early Access as they always did and I am struggling to get any significant feedback or support.

Thank you so much for the time and any and all support and feedback that anyone can spare, it would truly mean so so much. I am very curious to hear what everyone thinks
My name is Tiaan Gerber, I'm a solo indie dev from Randburg, Gauteng. I'm busy with my latest game ! Shakabula * which is now available on Steam Early Access. I'm trying to get the game done for full, final release for Steam and Consoles.
I lost my old SA Gamer account and couldn't recover it so I had to create a new one so that I could share the game with the community and hear what everyone thinks
Here is some basic info about the game:
Be prepared to take on a terrifying South African legend, in this eerie experimental, horror shooter/exploration/rpg experience. Concocting an amalgamation of FMVs, 2D Art, South African folklore, Metroidvania, JPRG, "Steer" 'n Click and Twin-Stick Bullet Hell to create a rare hybrid game that gives the player a memorable action rpg horror experience they won't find anywhere else.
Early Access Trailer:
For more information and to buy or Wishlist the game you can check out the Steam Store Page over here:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2556940/_Shakabula/
Please, I would appreciate any and all support and feedback, Steam's latest algorithm and set up doesn't give the same visibility and promotion for Early Access as they always did and I am struggling to get any significant feedback or support.

Thank you so much for the time and any and all support and feedback that anyone can spare, it would truly mean so so much. I am very curious to hear what everyone thinks