Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.

One of my kids got a series S, surprising to see how small it is vs the size of the series X 1000054648.jpg
I also have both, it's actually a capable console.

At end of 2021, I wanted to upgrade my phone with EE. They had a black friday deal on a Pixel 5 or 6 with a free series s. When the phone arrived, it' was just rubbish and wouldn't unlock with my finger. So sent it back within the 14 days no questions asked and then a few days later, the Xbox arrived. So I phoned EE and the agent didn't know what to do. They got hold of a manager and they said keep it. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
 
Merry Christmas everyone. Today we visit other South African friends who we used to work with, for Christmas Dinner. I was on call/ PagerDuty till 9am this morning so now my holiday actually starts!
 
Back
Top Bottom