My Platinum Trophies B Bighit Well-known member Apr 15, 2026 #121 Thanks to @MarioAna telling me that I didn't need to do a second playthrough if Spiderman 2, I finally got the plat! I loved this game, gameplay was smooth and New York seemed to be really detailed (well it's the third time they're using the same map)
Thanks to @MarioAna telling me that I didn't need to do a second playthrough if Spiderman 2, I finally got the plat! I loved this game, gameplay was smooth and New York seemed to be really detailed (well it's the third time they're using the same map)
JoE Established member Aug 17, 2026 #122 Got the Big Walk Plat last night. It's probably going to be GOTY and shows how important gameplay is over graphical fidelity.
Got the Big Walk Plat last night. It's probably going to be GOTY and shows how important gameplay is over graphical fidelity.