My Platinum Trophies

Loved this game, top 3 games I've played this year. Highly recommended.

Capture+_2024-09-07-00-15-12~2.jpg

Just a question . . .

I've finished the game, finished the Stone Monkey and the Great Sage Broken Shell then I did Erlang Sacred Divinity for the secret ending, do I go and do the two end bosses again? Or can I just go onto NG+?
 
Just a question . . .

I've finished the game, finished the Stone Monkey and the Great Sage Broken Shell then I did Erlang Sacred Divinity for the secret ending, do I go and do the two end bosses again? Or can I just go onto NG+?

Yes you need to beat them again to trigger the secret ending but I didn't do it this way. I beat Erlang first then did the last boss. There is incorrect information online that tells people to beat the end boss first then go back to Erlang beat him then beat end boss again but you don't need to.

You would likely need to beat them again to get the true ending and then start NG+
 
Yes you need to beat them again to trigger the secret ending but I didn't do it this way. I beat Erlang first then did the last boss. There is incorrect information online that tells people to beat the end boss first then go back to Erlang beat him then beat end boss again but you don't need to.

You would likely need to beat them again to get the true ending and then start NG+
Thanks DarkPrince, much appreciated.
 
#19 - Peppa Pig - After getting FGS on XBOX in 40 minutes, it was time to do it on PS.

#20 - Spiderman (2018) I bought this game just before covid hit and it was always sitting there in my backlog and I finally got around to it! No missable trophies and took about 25 hours, but I really enjoyed this game, didn't even skip the cinematics.

#21 - Halloween Puzzle - A free game that took about 30 minutes, a waste of time but I just wanted the platinum
 
#22 - Spiderman Miles Morales. Really enjoyed the game play story line, although it felt a lot like a smaller version of Spiderman 1. It took around 25 Hours including a second play through.
 
#23 - What Remains of Edith Finished. 1h33m to plat and it has a great story to it, one of my favourites. It disappears off PS Plus Premium next week.
 
#23 - What Remains of Edith Finished. 1h33m to plat and it has a great story to it, one of my favourites. It disappears off PS Plus Premium next week.
One of my favourite walking sims. Daughter loved it as well, we played through it together.
 
#25 - Astro's Playroom. Took about 5 hours without a guide, this was another fun game full of nostalgia. The game is free and basically a tech demo.
 
Back
Top Bottom