New Movies & Series

Miyamoto confirms new Super Mario Movie from Illumination coming in 2026, but instead of a sequel, the film is "broadening Mario's world"

1710152151361.jpg
​

Following the billion-dollar success of the first Super Mario Bros. Movie, series owner Nintendo and animation studio Illumination have announced another film "based on the world of Super Mario Bros."

"We are now creating a new animated film based on the world of Super Mario Bros," series creator Shigeru Miyamoto announces on Nintendo's Twitter. "This film is planned for release in theaters on April 3rd, 2026 in the US and many other markets, and throughout the month of April in other territories."


“We'll let you know the details once we’re ready to share more," he continues. "This time too, the staff at Illumination and Nintendo are working together. We're thinking about broadening Mario's world further, and it'll have a bright and fun story."


 
I was coerced and watched HUNGER GAMES: Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes



A prequel, yet the best movie in the bunch. Very well done, a great story. I was pleasantly surprised.
 
I was coerced and watched HUNGER GAMES: Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes



A prequel, yet the best movie in the bunch. Very well done, a great story. I was pleasantly surprised.
I have been contemplating this.

Gonna give it a bash then [emoji3]
 
1711555510527.jpg
Vincent, a grief-stricken father whose son goes missing, finds solace through his friendship with Eric, the monster that lives under Edgar's bed.
 
Hi there. To be honest, I'm not a big movie fan, but I liked the second part of Dune out of the recent premieres.
 
Gladiator II Trailer

From director Ridley Scott, watch the new Official Trailer for #GladiatorII starring Paul Mescal, Pedro Pascal, Denzel Washington, Connie Nielsen, Joseph Quinn, and Fred Hechinger - Only in theatres November 22.

 
Back
Top Bottom