Olympic Games 2024

Olympic Games 2024
These olympics were a joke, as we had fun watching and laughing, some good track and field moments!

People having fits and calling it break dancing, glad the break dancing not coming back to LA as it was a complete joke, also read that boxing is not coming back which is good.

That Türkiye, John Wick mofo getting silver all nonchalant with his hand in his pocket like an Alanis Morissette song with both eyes open, that was insane to me.

Now the medals flaking off and looking like crap after a couple of days, want to see what that is going to bring.

Overall it was a very meme worthy Olympics at least.
 
The B Boy breakdancing was great, the athletics, rowing and shooting were excellent. The golf was good. The cycling and marathon swimming was very entertaining.
 
No doubt the choice to integrate city sites and landmarks had something to do with it.

Did they have other things going on around Paris like big events etc?

With all those tourists already there it would make sense to do that.

At the Singapore F1 they had Green Day, Black Eyed Peas and others performing and the whole place was just super busy and vibrant.
 
Did they have other things going on around Paris like big events etc?

With all those tourists already there it would make sense to do that.

At the Singapore F1 they had Green Day, Black Eyed Peas and others performing and the whole place was just super busy and vibrant.

I don't know, I didn't hear anything about that. Paris in itself is a cools city though, plenty to see and do.
 
I don't know, I didn't hear anything about that. Paris in itself is a cools city though, plenty to see and do.

Ja, I must go back to Paris, three days was too short.

I need to go back and have some more of the delicious food.

I had the best pork belly ever outside the Moulin Rouge.
 
I mean the olympic ladies are hot except the shot put and discus haha but damn its like they had a stylist sort them before each event
 
1725174486207.jpg
Alani Ferreira (S12) not only set a new African Record with 4:58.06 but also secured her spot in the finals.
 
1725175324217.jpg
Alani Ferreira (S12) finished 8th in the Women’s 400m Freestyle final with a time of 4:55.95, setting a new African record.
 
1725194383660.jpg
Christian Sadie secured 1st place in his heat with an impressive time of 2:35.98! 🏊‍♂️ He’s now moving on to the next round.
 
Back
Top Bottom