Rate your recently watched movies

Rate your recently watched movies
Navy Seals (1990)

I definitely went in with some nostalgia blindness here as the movie is pretty average at best, even by 1990 standards, so 6/10 at best. Also only realised the song "The boys are back in town" is actually performed by Bon Jovi 😋

1000054449.jpg
 
Last edited:
Navy Seals (1990)

I definitely went in with some nostalgia blindness here as the movie is pretty average at best,
Wow what a throwback!

Seeing Sheen there makes me want to rewatch Hot Shots!

We’ve watched the first 2 Bourne movies, doing a run through of some old school action movies.
 
Yeah, was just ok.

They should have gotten Elton John back for the soundtrack, probably would have been a better watch.

Told my wife a similar thing. I said you can tell that they didn't have a grammy award winning song writer on the books for this one :)
 
Watched all the Bourne movies. Overall decent enough. Started now with Mission Impossible.

First one was great still but I forgot how bad the second one was.
 
Watched all the Bourne movies. Overall decent enough. Started now with Mission Impossible.

First one was great still but I forgot how bad the second one was.
The Bourne movies are one of my rainy day go to's,
I have never got into the Mission Impossible's, same sort of thing as the Fast and Furious movies. Just doesn't grab me and keep me watching for some reason.
 
Watched MI: Final Reckoning on the big screen.

Movie was decent, keeps on with the whole MI thing as expected and delivered accordingly.

We watched in some Extreme Screen thing and the seats were amazing. Full electric lazyboy type seats. Unfortunately we were not told the show we booked for was a once-a-week time slot to cater for special needs viewer so they left the lights on and had the sound at 25%.

Basically ruined the whole big screen part which this movie kinda needs.

Once again, watching at home would have been a way better experience.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoE
Back
Top Bottom