Retro Games - MAME for XBox / PS5 / Steam

Retro Games - MAME for XBox / PS5 / Steam
Everything you need is probably here:


I used his guide for the Vita.
Was going to recommend Russ for your emulation needs. He is very thorough.
 
Everything you need is probably here:


I used his guide for the Vita.
Running PlayStation 1 off a Fire Stick???? Ok this I've got to try
 
Running PlayStation 1 off a Fire Stick???? Ok this I've got to try

It works. Been running PS1 emulation on my mi sticks and other android boxes / devices for a while. Depending on hardware spec you can get up to PS2 gen easy. Even switch runs on the higher end devices but PS3 is still a little tricky but much better that the early days. All the big players should really look into investing in a licensed emulation platform for game preservation as so many of these older titles are only realistically playable in this manner unfortunately.
 
Back
Top Bottom