Sleep, do you get any?

Had a dream last night that i was at a Uni lecture and Donald Trump was the lecturer. He was so mean. No idea where the hell that came from, never been to a Uni lecture in my life.

Woke up, as always, super tired. Definitely going to have to try Yoga or meditation or both or something. These dreams...
 
Had a dream last night that i was at a Uni lecture and Donald Trump was the lecturer. He was so mean. No idea where the hell that came from, never been to a Uni lecture in my life.

Woke up, as always, super tired. Definitely going to have to try Yoga or meditation or both or something. These dreams...

I once had a dream about friend who was heavy into remote control helicopters around 2010 or so. I asked him to do a loop but he said he didn't know how. So I said not to worry, I brought help. We turn around and there is ALEX JAY!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1706784377941.jpg
 
I strive to always sleep 8 hours, but after a period of working nights, my schedule got completely messed up and I’m dealing with insomnia. On top of that, I feel constantly tired and can’t rest as I should, which is also causing me to have issues with my nerves.

After a while, I went to my doctor and discussed this issue, and I decided to try a cannabis-based treatment. Living in the UK, I tried the medical cannabis treatment for insomnia from Releaf, a clinic specializing in this. I just finished the first week, and honestly, I already feel much better. I hope that after completing the entire treatment, I’ll feel more energized and calmer.

I’ve included the link in case anyone from the UK is reading this and is interested in checking out the treatment options from Releaf.
Where our mods at, we've found a bot
 
Back
Top Bottom